Friday, August 26, 2005

I am sick again.. yup, so i stayed at home n rest these two days.. My cough is getting worse. Damn sickening.

Anyway, i seriously have no idea what to say.. No, i should say i have too mani things to say that i dont know where to start from. Ok, for one, I finally met xiao ying ! lol.. actualli she wasnt wat i expected, mayb bcos of the comments rh has on her. But she's definirely a young lady ozing wif confidence. I kind of admire her for that. I felt so kiddy in front of her. Haha. She had this mature and accomplished young lady aura around her. Faintz.
mi, lucas, xiaoying & kelly went to newsroom after dinner. Boy, they really can drink lo. I sat there like a toot head, haha. every time lucas goes to the toilet or was away from us, they both was like telling mi how fine a person he is & tt it is not easy to find such a sweet and simple relationship like urs. Lolx. Yea, i kinda agree on tt. They toast to our long-lasting relationship. Tts so funni !
After which, xiaoying sent all of us home. I was the last to alight so yea, she told mi abt her steps to career success. And i guess the most important thing she told mi is that I got to have confidence in myself and i got to believe that nothing is impossible, there will be miracles.
She told mi that in order to realise the love others have for u, u must learn to love urself first. Sounds familiar? lol.. i told that to Zhen the veri night before this.

Something to be happy about, I finally got my contact lenses ! Hee. After wearing my last pair of monthly disposable lens for dont know how many months, i know its not good. and i got my lens from a new brand - Acuvue Advance. It costs mi a whooping 384 ! so, yea i am broke. But its all for a good cause, gonna take care of my eyes. I was quite skeptical when my optician recommended mi this brand, all good comments on it and she quoted that it totally feels like nothing. Took a long time to decide on it cos the price is kinda steep.
But yet, i decided to give it a try. What she told mi was obsolutely the truth ! it really feels like nothing, and its very very soft ! I am glad my money did not go down the drain. Hee.

Ok. Yesterday, i talked to Ky on the phone. U know wat, I am doubly pissed off by wat his ex did. Its not as if Ky treated her badly, in fact, i think she's so blessed that ky was once her bf. Yes, no one is perfect. But any idiot could see that his love for her was much more geniune that the rest of the other guys. Now i know why all her exs are still tangled in a mess with her. She's simply a bitch. She simply just wouldnt let go. And, she's acting childish and unreasonable, acting as though she's the only person that have the right to be angry. I am damn pissed off by her, and yet i cant do anything to help ky. Well so, ytd i gave ky a piece of my mind. I scolded him, so that hopefully, he wont let the girl make use of him.
Stupid bitch. One fine day, Just one day, u will get ur retribution from all the fooling around.
Or maybe, when u grow up and look back, u will be sad on what kind of person u used to be, and it would forever be an issue on ur regret list.

No comments: